ASSISTANCE/BUSINESS OFFER

From: DR. JEAN DOSSOU
Subject: ASSISTANCE/BUSINESS OFFER
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 02:05:16

:

Dear Sir,

I am JEAN DOSSOU the Director of operation of GLOBAL SECURITY COMPANY LIMITED,
based here in Lagos-Nigeria.

Our firm is a security company of high repute with years of outstanding service
to the people of Nigeria. I have resolved to contact you through this medium
based on a business proposal that will be of mutual benefit to both of us. I
got
your recommendation from a friend of mine at your countries chembers of
Commerce here in Nigeria.
Though I did not disclose my reason for wanting your contact in the cause of my
enquiry since, my reason is confidential.

To be explicit and straight to the point. some time early 1997, a reputable
client of ours deposited a consignment in our company's vault for safekeeping.
and since then our client has failed to come forward to claim his consignement,
which has accumulated a considerable amount of money in demurrage.
Consequently, in our bide to contact this client to redeem the demurrage which
his consignment had accumulated we discovered that our client was the former
president of the Federal Republic of Congo.

Since the death of our client, late President Laurent Kabila, none of his
benefactors has come forward to cliam the consignment with us, which means that
non of his relatives or aids had any knowledge of this consignment. Hence out
of curiousity I decided to secretly open the two boxes that our client
deposited in our vault. And to my suprise I discovered that the two boxes that
were registered as family treasures by our cleint, actually contained a
considerable amount of money in United States Dollar. Sicne this development I
have been nursing plans secrectly. I also found out from enquiries and the
foriegn media that our late client siphoned a lot money from his country while
in office as head of state.

It is my conviction that the consignment in our vault was part of the money
that our client siphone and now that he is dead there is no trace to this money
in our care.

I am now soliciting your noble assistance to assist me in vault out of Nigeria
to a safe place where you can collect it as the beneficiary then we move into
immediate investement with your assistance. I have also decided that you will
generously be entitled to 30% of the total amount. Upon my receipt of your
reply confirming your willingness to assist me in this transaction, I will
immediately arrange and transfere all the rights of ownership of this
consignment to your
name to facilitate your easy clearance and transfer of the vaults to your
country.

Secondly, I will arrange for the consignment already labeled as family treasure
to be lifted by diplomatic means to our affiliated security
company/correspondent office closer to your country where I will meet with you.
You have nothing to worry about, as I will be there to assist you in any way
necessary with all proper documentation. this ransaction is 100%
risk free.

Please maintain absolute confidentiality on this matter.

Yours faithfully,

Dr. Jean Dossou