I'm looking for the major mode for flex and bison.

From: charles
Subject: I'm looking for the major mode for flex and bison.
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 08:59:54 +0800

Hi,

I'm programming in flex and bison in these days, and I'm a emacs
fans. But I'm not feel so comfort than compose C/C++ code when
I'm writing the flex and bison code. The indent and syntax highlighting
are strange if I use c-mode for flex and bison code.

I have search lex-mode.el and bison-mode.el a, I got them in:
http://www.eecs.tulane.edu/www/Beuscher/emacs/elisp.html
But they are too old and the effect are not so good.

eFAQ told me that the major mode for lex and bison have been added
into emacs distribution but I can't found them. Is there some other
replacement
can be used?

Thanks for any help.

Charles   June 14, 2002