switch-to-buffer hook?

From: Douglas Lewan
Subject: switch-to-buffer hook?
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 08:41:19 -0400

Hi,

Is there a hook that can be executed on switching buffers?

I'd like to change colors based on the major release of the code that I'm looking at, but that looks like it is frame-wide and that still wouldn't necessarily remind me which version of a particular file I'm looking at.

Of course, alternative solutions are also welcome.

Thanks.

,Doug
Douglas Lewan
ADIR Technologies
732 836 3916
dlewan@adirtech.com

The legal department has requested that this message appear as a footnote to all e-mails sent from my computer.

This e-mail and attachments, if any, may contain confidential and/or proprietary information. Please be advised that the unauthorized use or disclosure of the information is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message and attachments. Thank you.

Proprietary content:  I write code.  We have releases.  I use emacs (often with more than one buffer.)  Don't tell anyone.