REQUEST FOR URGENT ASSISTANCE

From: MR DAN WILLIAMS
Subject: REQUEST FOR URGENT ASSISTANCE
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 05:57:49

Dear Sir,

 Let this proposal not come to you as a surprise one.
 Firstly, I am Dan Williams one of the directors
 under
 procurement and contract division of the Nigerian
 National Petroleum corporation (NNPC).

 Sometime ago, a contract was awarded to TOTAL OIL
 INTERNATIONAL SERVICES LTD. For turn around
 maintenance and rehabilitation work on Kaduna
 refinery and petrochemical company (KRPC) plant in    Nigeria for the sum of
(USD      215,000,000.00) Two hundred and
 fifteen million United States dollars .I and some
 officials in the corporation over invoiced the
 contract for the tone of (USD15,000,000.00) fifteen
 million united StateS dollars and reached a
 compromise
 to transfer the fund into a foreign account since
 the
 contract was also awarded to a foreign firm.

 All the modalities have been set waiting for your
 response. You may wonder how I got your address.
 It's
 through the business opportunity handwork, I saw at
 the Nigerian chamber of commerce and tourism. It is
 with
 faith that I wish to contact you believing that you
 will never betray the trust impose on you concerning
 this transaction.

 We have also agreed in a meeting that you who is
 going
 to stand as the beneficiary, will be compensated
 with
 25% of the total sum, and 65% will be for us while
 in
 case of any local or international expenses incure,
 will be taken care of by 5%.

 I shall furnish you with the full details when I
 hear
 from you and on acceptance to do the business.
 Meanwhile, bear in mind that we shall like to invest
 in your country through your assistance. More to be
 discussed later,on your response .
NOTE;You can also reach me on ugochm@yahoo.co.uk

 Regards,
 Dan Williams