Re: how to set c-offsets-alist

From: Chuck Bernard
Subject: Re: how to set c-offsets-alist
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 10:27:11 -0700

Subhakar K S wrote:

> How do I set the values for various c/c++  syntactic
> symbols using "c-offsets-alist".
>
> I want to set this values in my ~/.emacs file.
>
> Any example peice of ~/.emacs will be helpful for
> me to copy paste.
>
> thanks,
> Subhakar.

Here is my example from my .emacs file.  Read the comment to learn more
about customizing the values.

//Chuck

;If you go to a line in a c++ file and type C-c C-o it will tell you the name
;of the syntactic symbol to use in c-set-offset (or below in the list).

(setq c-style-alist
      (append '(("ETX"
                 (c-basic-offset . 2)
                 (c-comment-only-line-offset . 0)