�5000/$7500 PER MONTH GUARANTEED Risk Free!

From: Make Money Now - Risk Free!
Subject: £5000/$7500 PER MONTH GUARANTEED Risk Free!
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 13:04:11 -0000

£5000/$7500 PER MONTH GUARANTEED Your own adult web-site franchise With over 17 years in the adult entertainment industry, we know how to make money! And with our help you can now make huge weekly incomes with your own adult web-site We will market and promote your web-site for the first month completely free, then from month two we will show you how to very successfully market and promote your web-site and generate an income of £5000/$7500 per month. If your web-site does not make you £5000/$7500 per month within six months we will give you your site for free! guaranteed when you quote this referral number on the order form 1Y230502X5227 Click now www.blueplanet-isp