Software giveaway eoxh

From: htcEmail_software
Subject: Software giveaway eoxh
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 22:42:26 -0400

Reach the Masses

Direct E-Mail Advertising

The Bulk E-Mail Experts

If we can reach you!

You can reach them!

1,000,000 ................. $599 US - Negotiable

Volume Discounts Available

Every customer will receive list manager software free!

For more information or to place an order please click on the link below.

This E-mailing has been sent to you as a person interested in the information enclosed.  This E-mail is not SPAM under the Federal Regulatory laws of the United States. This message is being sent to you in compliance with the proposed Federal Legislation for commercial e-mail (H.R.4176-SECTION 101 PARAGRAPH (e) (1) (A)) and Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US Congress. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. This message is not intended for residents of WA, NV, CA, & VA.  Screening of addresses has been done to the best of our technical ability.  If you are a California, Nevada, Washington, or Virginia resident please follow the instructions above and you will be permanently removed from our list immediately.

If you would like to be removed from our E-Mail list, please click on the words
REMOVE ME click send, and you will be removed from our list immediately.

If the link does not work for you please send your remove to removed@ymarketing.org

  clvxerjyuuviogrdtomlkcimxlrvhgnc