How to save any value of environment variable and WHERE can I find its v

From: Yaroslav Rerikh
Subject: How to save any value of environment variable and WHERE can I find its values
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 15:55:25 +0400

Hello All!

I use emacs 20.7.
I need to change values of variable load-path (i installed TRAMP, but wasn't configure it). When I edited values of this variable and saved its - all was OK, but when I started new emacs again I got old values of this variable.
Could anyone tell me how can I change these values?

Thank you

WBR,
    Yaroslav Rerikh