Re: rotating between buffers

From: Todd Kokoszka
Subject: Re: rotating between buffers
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 12:18:18 +0200

I found the attached at an emacs website -- perhaps it was
http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl

I looked to find the author in order to give her/him credit, but I
couldn't.

I use ctl-tab (forward) and ctl-alt-tab (backward) to cycle through
buffers. I think it has more functionality but I'm not sure how to use it.

Todd