Re: kill-buffer and delete-frame

From: Sandip Chitale
Subject: Re: kill-buffer and delete-frame
Date: 29 Aug 2002 15:13:01 -0700

I think doing -

    (set-window-dedicated-p (selected-window) t)

as soon as the file is opened should do what you want.

Here is the docstring for the defun -

set-window-dedicated-p is a built-in function.
(set-window-dedicated-p WINDOW ARG)

Control whether WINDOW is dedicated to the buffer it displays.
If it is dedicated, Emacs will not automatically change
which buffer appears in it.
The second argument is the new value for the dedication flag;
non-nil means yes.