Re: Newbie, Emacs won't quit

From: Greg K
Subject: Re: Newbie, Emacs won't quit
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2002 20:21:59 GMT

It IS weird, and I've just now discovered by accident that C-z (Ctrl-z) will
cause it to exit.  That solves that I guess. :)

Thanks again,

Greg

"A. L. Meyers" <nospam.look@replyto.because.this.is.invalid> wrote in
message 87wuq57bj1.fsf@nomad.consult-meyers.com">news:87wuq57bj1.fsf@nomad.consult-meyers.com...