Re: problems printing non-usascii characters

From: Kai Großjohann
Subject: Re: problems printing non-usascii characters
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 17:12:20 +0200

A. L. Meyers <nospam.look@replyto.because.this.is.invalid> writes:

> Hi! Using ps-printing, e. g. F10 - f - 2 , to print a text file
> containing Latin 1 and/or Latin 9 characters not part of us-ascii
> returns a question whether or not to continue as some characters are
> not found in the font.  If I continue, I get blanks instead of the
> characters.  How can I debug and solve this pesky problem?

I have asked the same question (subject line "ps-print can't print
Latin-9 characters"), and Eli explained it's a two-step dance.  I'm
sure those words help you to find it in Google.

When you have done it, could you share the solution?  I haven't
gotten around to it.  I don't have a BDF font, for instance.

kai