Query-replace is misbehaving!

From: Siegfried Heintze
Subject: Query-replace is misbehaving!
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 16:39:21 -0600

I need to surpress the prompt so I pass nil for query but it still queries!
I am using emacs versino 21.2.1 on NT.

      (perform-replace "\\\\\\\\progra"                                  ;
from-string
         (concat (colonize *msvcdrive*) "\\\\\\\\progra")  ; replacements
         (point-min)                                       ; start
         (point-max)                                       ; end
         nil                                               ; query-flag
         t                                                 ; regexp
         nil))                                             ; delimited flags