[LISP] completion of partial buffer name

From: Cliff Heller
Subject: [LISP] completion of partial buffer name
Date: 07 Sep 2002 12:56:22 -0400

I'm trying to use elisp to write a function that will switch to a buffer
of a certain type.

But I only have the beginning of the name availalble.

say for example: output1, output2, output3
but only one such buffer would exist at any time.

How can I do a non interactive completion on substring "output" to get
the full buffer name and switch to it?

Thanks.

--
"Letters may be used to construct words, phrases and sentences that may be
deemed offensive."