Two questions

From: Frank Winkler @home
Subject: Two questions
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 09:54:20 +0200 (CEST)

HI there !

I'm just playing around with my programming modes - I use them with both
emacs and xemacs. After exchanging the "*-mode.el" files it seems obvious
that xemacs' syntax highlighting is not configured there: emacs inherits
indention but doesn't do highlighting. It that xemacs-only or where do I
have to set this?

And is there an enhanced "auto-fill-mode" which doesn't just reformat a
single line but keeps an entire paragraph trimmed? This would be convenient
for editing plain text files.

TIA

Frank Winkler                                                frank@consol.de
ConSol GmbH
Franziskanerstr. 38                                   Voice +49 89 45841.180
81669 Munich - Germany                                  Fax +49 89 45841.199