Re: sml-mode error

From: Stefan Monnier <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: sml-mode error
Date: 09 Sep 2002 21:07:19 -0400

> I get the error file mode specification error: (void variable
> bad-style-face) while trying to open a sml program.  I am running
> xemacs 21.1 on windows 2000 machine.  Can anyone help me?  Oh, and
> below is the traceback.

XEmacs questions should be directed to comp.emacs.xemacs rather
than here which is an Emacs-specific group.

I'm the maintainer of "SML mode", but I must say that your backtrace
makes me think this is a very old version of the sml-mode (before my time).

I know that there is an sml-mode package for XEmacs using the very
latest code, so try it out.

        Stefan