Re: indenting in html

From: Dominique
Subject: Re: indenting in html
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 13:16:47 +0000

YES finally I got it working (it was among a few that I have googled down). Big thanks!!!

It's only for emacs, and won't work under xemacs, will it?

thanks for all the help

dominique

Dmitri.Minaev@Samara.BritishCouncil.RU wrote:

Yes, there is more than one version in the Net. I use the one by Gian Uberto
Lauri:
http://www.gest.unipd.it/~saint/hth.html

--
With best regards,