howto know what xemacs was compiled with

From: Jaime H . Barrera
Subject: howto know what xemacs was compiled with
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 23:34:38 -0400

Hi,

I am using xemacs 21.1.14 and my background pixmap is not displaying
properly.  I am wondering if xpm or jpg support was built into this
version that I am using.  So are there some build logs I can try to
find, a lisp function I can execute from within xemacs or a variable the
value of which will tell me the relevant info?

Also, if anyone has some tips as to why my background pixmap may not be
displaying, I'm all ears.

-Jaime