Re: Two questions

From: Vivek Dasmohapatra
Subject: Re: Two questions
Date: 12 Sep 2002 11:29:38 +0100

"Frank Winkler @home" <frank@consol.de> writes:

>  >cperl-mode.el depending on which one you are really using.
>
> ... but what's "cperl-mode"?

cperl-mode is an alternative perl support mode that's generally more
aware of the harder constructs ( here docs, qw/qq operators, regexps
than perl mode ). It ships with emacs, but I generally grab the
latest copy from the external maintainer (Ilya Zakharevich) if it's
more recent than the bundled version.

--
I'm an apatheist. The question is no longer interesting,
and the answer no longer matters. - petro - a.s.r