update date in diary

From: Randy Zelick
Subject: update date in diary
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 15:53:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hello there,

I was wondering if there is a way to replace a typed-in date in my diary
file with a variable that is the current date.

I have a small to-do list that I like to keep in my diary file. Every
morning I change the date so that these few lines from the diary file
appear in my fancy diary window, which shows various appointments for that
day.

Of course, it would be handy if the to-do list would follow automatically
the current date.

Thanks!

=Randy=

P.S. Sorry, but this may be a duplicate message!

--
R. Zelick                               email: zelickr@pdx.edu
Department of Biology                   voice: 503-725-3086

mailing:
P.O. Box 751
Portland, OR 97207

shipping: