Re: howto know what xemacs was compiled with

From: Kevin Rodgers
Subject: Re: howto know what xemacs was compiled with
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 17:15:51 -0600

Jaime H. Barrera wrote:

I am using xemacs 21.1.14 and my background pixmap is not displaying properly. I am wondering if xpm or jpg support was built into this version that I am using. So are there some build logs I can try to find, a lisp function I can execute from within xemacs or a variable the value of which will tell me the relevant info?

Try the system-configuration-options variable.

--
Kevin Rodgers <kevinr@ihs.com>