RE: microsoft and emacs control and escape (noch ein Versuch...)

From: Bingham, Jay
Subject: RE: microsoft and emacs control and escape (noch ein Versuch...)
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 12:08:37 -0500

You might try posting the question to the Windoze emacs list
help-emacs-windows@gnu.org.  Although there are some people who belong to both
lists (a few of whom believe that they should post everything to both lists
regardless of the whether the question/response pertains to emacs in general or
emacs on windoze, but I digress), I don't think that everyone who is on that
list is on this one as well.  You might get a better response from that list.

-_
J_)
C_)ingham
.    HP - NonStop Austin Software & Services - Software Product Assurance
.    Office: 2166                Phone: 8945
. Language is the apparel in which your thoughts parade in public.
. Never clothe them in vulgar and shoddy attire.          -Dr. George W. Crane-