Calendar's buffer hooks (was trailing whitespace visible on some buffers

From: Luis O. Silva
Subject: Calendar's buffer hooks (was trailing whitespace visible on some buffers)
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 14:30:45 +0400

Dear Emacs community,

On Sat, 14 Sep 2002 13:45:34 +0400, I wrote:

   Luis> I want to set the buffer-local variable
   Luis> `show-trailing-whitespace' to `t' for all buffers
   Luis> except for *info*, *diary*, *calendar*, and *mail
   Luis> presentation*. In the emacs node of info I found how
   Luis> to set local variables to different _modes_ using
   Luis> "hooks", but I don't know how to set buffer-local
   Luis> variables to concrete buffers.

With your help I've almost solved the problem, I just need to
know the name of the hooks that take place after the
*calendar* buffer is created.

I've tried the following variants: (after making visible
whitespaces globally)

1. (add-hook 'today-visible-calendar-hook
          (lambda ()
            (setq show-trailing-whitespace nil)))

==> the whitespaces disappear only when I scroll the calendar
   or hit "d" or "h".

2. (add-hook 'calendar-load-hook
          (lambda ()
            (setq show-trailing-whitespace nil)))