Re: After cvs, emacs does not encode file correctly as dos

From: Mark Mynsted
Subject: Re: After cvs, emacs does not encode file correctly as dos
Date: 18 Sep 2002 07:46:51 -0500

 >> You are correct.  I had a line in my cvs controlled file, that
 >> contained the cvs key word $Log$.  That key word was automatically
 >> substituted with the cvs log for that file during the normal course
 >> using cvs to manage the file.  Part of that "log" section, supplied by
 >> cvs, did not contain a ^M character at the end of the line.

 "Stefan> You might want to check gnu.cvs.help to see why it happened and how
 "Stefan> to make sure it won't happen again.

It is not available from my news server, but perhaps I could use
google groups or something to check gnu.cvs.help...  Thank you.

--
-MM
I rarely read email from this address          /"\