RE: (setq load-path (cons (expand-file-name "~/.emacs.d/lisp") load-path

From: Bingham, Jay
Subject: RE: (setq load-path (cons (expand-file-name "~/.emacs.d/lisp") load-path))
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 10:38:55 -0500

I just tried the statement as you have it in your message.  I don't know if
this is exactly what you have in your .emacs but if it is it will not work you
have an extra double quote at the end of the statement.

If you want to see how something will work paste it into the scratch buffer and
type C-j at the end of the sexp.  Emacs will attempt to execute/evaluate the
expression and will display the results in the scratch buffer.

-_
J_)
C_)ingham
.    HP - NonStop Austin Software & Services - Software Product Assurance
.    Austin, TX
. Language is the apparel in which your thoughts parade in public.
. Never clothe them in vulgar and shoddy attire.          -Dr. George W. Crane-