Re: html mail filter in gnus

From: D . Goel
Subject: Re: html mail filter in gnus
Date: 19 Sep 2002 16:58:01 -0400

Kin Cho <kin@neoscale.com> writes:

> This approach seems to best fit my need.  How do you hook
> my:gnus-html2text into gnus so that it is run automatically on
> html mail?

oh, forgot to paste that part.. wow, never realized my .gnus has
become so bizarre by now--->

I guess this (dotgnus-remassoc) removes any previous text/html
bindings that mm-inline-media-tests may have.  Dunno if this step is
needed.  Wasn't there a simpler function for this dotgnus-remassoc?
remove* perhaps?

(setq ;; use lynx -dump to view inline HTML mm-inline-media-tests
(cons '("text/html" my:gnus-html2text (lambda (handle) (fboundp
'my:gnus-html2text))) (dotgnus-remassoc "text/html"
mm-inline-media-tests)) )

(defun dotgnus-remassoc (elt list)
  (let ((result '()))
    (mapcar (lambda (e) (unless (and (consp e)
                                     (equal elt (car e)))
                          (setq result (cons e result))))
            list)
    (nreverse result)))