How to configure emacs for printing

From: Christian Bockelmann
Subject: How to configure emacs for printing
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 12:08:01 +0200

Hi,

I want to configure the emacs print option. I found already a lot in the net
over this configuration but if I print with the new setting the layout isn't
correct. The text begins at the middel of the paper (with post script) and
with normal print the text was cut on the right site. Is there an option to
set print at A4-paper or can I get this information from other programs ?
I hope to hear from you soon.

Greats
Christian Bockelmann