eudc + emacs 21 + vm

From: Ron Rosson
Subject: eudc + emacs 21 + vm
Date: 24 Sep 2002 08:46:18 -0700

I am trying to get VM to use my LDAP server on my network to query for
e-mail addresses that are in the ldap server. I am able todo an ldap query
with ldapsearch from my shell. But when I go and try and do it from eudc I get
nothing.

anyone have a working configuration to integrate eudc with your BBDB to work
with your mail program in emacs.

TIA
Ron Rosson                                    ... and a UNIX user said ...
The InSaNe One                                        rm -rf *
insane@oneinsane.net                        and all was /dev/null and *void()