Re: w3

From: Andrew Koenig
Subject: Re: w3
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 14:42:18 GMT

Roger> Hello,
Roger> I have just downloaded and installed w3, using the default 'configure'
Roger> options.  Everything seemed to go OK, but on invocation using 'm-x w3' I
Roger> get this error:

Roger> 'Wrong type argument: number-ormarker-p, nil'.

Roger> I assume I messed up somewhere.

I'm having the same problem.  I posted a traceback not too long ago,
but so far no one has commented.

FWIW, the problem seems to occur whenever I try to read an HTML message.

--
Andrew Koenig, ark@research.att.com, http://www.research.att.com/info/ark