Re: tramp

From: Michael P. Soulier
Subject: Re: tramp
Date: 26 Sep 2002 17:38:45 GMT

On Tue, 24 Sep 2002 16:35:37 -0230 (NDDT), Roger Mason
<rmason@sparky2.esd.mun.ca> wrote:

> When I try to get a file from a my home dir on a remote machine:
>
> /fred.here.there.everywhere:~/.emacs

    Ah! So that's the new syntax! It's really confusing having all that
documentation at tramp.sourceforge.net conflict with the new tramp. Is the
EmacsWiki up to date? I don't see tramp mentioned there.

    Hmm. I just tried the new tramp to login to my box at home.

Args out of range: 0, 0

    This is in the tramp buffer:

Enter passphrase for key '/home/e-smith/files/users/msoulier/.ssh/id_rsa':

    Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <msoulier@storm.ca>, GnuPG pub key: 5BC8BE08
of nerd-like effort."  -Harley Hahn, A Student's Guide to Unix