Re: problems with rmime's handling of some received MIME attachments

From: ken
Subject: Re: problems with rmime's handling of some received MIME attachments
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 14:01:56 -0400 (EDT)

I've had success with etach.el.  Found it on the web.

--
AMD crashes?  See http://cleveland.lug.net/~ken/amd-problem/.

Spake Alan Wehmann at 10:32 (UTC-0500) on 9 Oct 2002:

= I've added numerous lines like the following to rmime.el:
=
= ;;; Application/x-wp type ---
= ;;;   uses rmime-octet-action function
= ;;;   added by A.W. 4/16/99
=
= (defalias 'rmime-application/x-wp 'rmime-application/octet-stream)
=
=
= I've also found with multipart messages I need to invoke M-x
= rmime-mode several times.
=
= lorian@fsavigny.de (Florian v. Savigny) writes:
=
= > Hello,
= >
= > I've been having a recurrent but as yet unpredictable problem with the
= > way rmime offers me to process a file attachment, but only in some
= > cases, which I will try to distinguish from one another.
= >
= . . .
=
=