comparing file with revisions

From: Roberto Bernetti
Subject: comparing file with revisions
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 21:28:55 +0200

Hi
I'm using emacs with CVS. Some files imported into the repository come from
window system so they have the CR-LF character. I use undecided-dos coding
system for that files and untill the previous version of emacs during the
comparing-file-with-revision the behaviours of ediff was pretty it semmed to
not considering the end line character.
Now I'm moved to version 21.1.1 into SuSE 8.0 distribution and when running
comparing-file-with-revision seems that every end of line is considered as a
difference between the current file in buffer (coded as undecided-dos) and
the revision.
Can anyone help to fix this.
Please answer to my e-mail too.

Roberto Bernetti                             e-mail: bernetti@inwind.it