ProShip Entertainment, the leading agency linking musicians with the exc

From: Information
Subject: ProShip Entertainment, the leading agency linking musicians with the exciting cruise industry
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 19:07:30 -0400

ProShip Entertainment is your connection to the cruise ship entertainment
industry.  We are an established  leader providing work for over 800 qualified
musicians and entertainers every year on board luxury cruise ships sailing the
most awesome destinations in the world.

Now, with more ships sailing than ever before, the time has never been better
to become part of this prestigious music sector. Expand your musical horizons
into the cruise industry - a truly unique experience that can change your life
forever! It's also one of the fastest growing areas in show business, so feel
free to share this information with other musicians who you think may be
interested.

For more information on our opportunities, feel free to visit our web site at:
www.proship.com

See the opportunities available by visiting ProShip's "Job Board":
http://www.proship.com/HTMLSite/jobboard.html

See when we will be in your area by visiting ProShip's "Upcoming Auditions":
http://www.proship.com/HTMLSite/UpcomAud.html

Let ProShip be your guide to one of fastest growing areas in show business.
Good luck and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Proship Entertainment, inc.
Tel: (514) 485-8823, Fax: (514) 485-2675
Toll Free: 1-888-477-6744
e-mail: proship@proship.com  Web: http://www.proship.com
5253 Decarie Boulevard, Suite #308
Montreal, Quebec, Canada H3W 3C2