Re: ges.el v. 0.0

From: Cyprian Laskowski
Subject: Re: ges.el v. 0.0
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 22:53:51 GMT

Follow-up to gnu.emacs.sources posting:

I haven't tried this package yet, but I like the idea; I was going to
write something like this myself, but with not so many features.

One thing: I think that the gnus summary buffer command
`gnus-summary-stop-page-breaking' (bound by default to `W l' in the
summary buffer) could be used to prevent the page break restrictions,
no?

Thanks a lot!

cyp