Re: ges.el v. 0.0

From: D . Goel
Subject: Re: ges.el v. 0.0
Date: 27 Oct 2002 22:01:58 -0500

Cyprian

> `gnus-summary-stop-page-breaking' (bound by default to `W l' in the

Indeed, that did the trick, (and now ges.el downloads ecasound.el
correctly, for example. ).  Thanks a lot.

PS:
Will repost ges.el after I have made lots more improvements.
In the meanwhile , here's the development version:
http://deego.gnufans.org/~deego/pub/emacspub/lisp-mine/ges/dev/

DG                                 http://deego.gnufans.org/~deego/
--
All my comments/code posted are FDL/GPLed and hence may be
freely incorporated into FDLed wikis or GPLed libraries.