Re: diary behaving strangely

From: ken
Subject: Re: diary behaving strangely
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 10:36:31 -0500 (EST)

Hey, Tiarnan,

Very interesting post-- on two counts.

I didn't know there was a way to pull Outlook appointments into an emacs
diary.  Thanks for letting me know about that.  Take a look at
<http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OutlookToDiary> and
<http://de.geocities.com/ulf_jasper/lisp/lookout.el.txt>.  They might
help your efforts.  Hope so.

I'm peripherally involved in installing a Twiki server, so am
interested in emacs client interfaces to it (but didn't know I was
interested, didn't think such a thing existed, until your post).

Thanks for providing these two pieces of good news.  If anyone comes
across more info on either of these, please feel free to let me know.

tia,
ken

Spake Tiarnan at 14:19 (UTC-0000) on 29 Oct 2002:

= Hi--
=
= I've written a bit of lisp (based on code on the emacs Wiki) for
= snarfing MS Outlook appointment messages and saving them to the emacs
= diary. One problem... even though the correct entries are listed in
= the diary when I call it as a file, they don't show up in the
= appointments list. I've tried reloading diary (M-x diary), and even
= reloading emacs, but still, the appointments are not recognised,
= although they seem to be correctly formatted.
=
= ....

--
AMD crashes?  See http://cleveland.lug.net/~ken/amd-problem/.