Re: PSGML: validate uses SGML declaration for XML

From: Paul Kinnucan
Subject: Re: PSGML: validate uses SGML declaration for XML
Date: 30 Oct 2002 10:54:32 -0500

Have you looked at my XML Authoring Environment for Emacs
at http://xae.sunsite.dk? It is intended to ease the pain
for newcomers of using Emacs to create and transform XML
documents. It includes psgml, the Docbook DTD, and saxon
and a menu of commands for transforming documents, including
a command that transforms and displays Docbook documents
in the default Emacs HTML browser (Internet Explorer on
my system).

- Paul