Problems with autowrapper

From: Kim Therkelsen
Subject: Problems with autowrapper
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 12:48:53 +0100

Hi

When I am writing e.g. java code or php I have the problem that emacs breaks the lines if they get to long when I hit return. That sometimes results in that the code doesn't work and I have to go and remove the break manually so that the sentence stays on one line only.
How do I change that? Is it something I have to enter in the .emacs file?

--
Best regards

Kim Therkelsen

A computer lets you make more mistakes than any invention in human history
- with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila...