Re: Java C++ developers needed in Switzerland

From: Bruce Ingalls
Subject: Re: Java C++ developers needed in Switzerland
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 12:41:10 GMT

I am good Java / C++ programmer, with some J2EE and Corba experience.
I am an American citizen, but I speak excellent German, as well as some French,
as I have spent some time in those countries.
My resume is at
        http://www.fit-zones.com/resume.html

Vielen Dank!

Jon F Federhenn wrote:

Hello

I colleague of mine is in need of several Java or C++ developers for a
couple of projects in Switzerland and has asked for
my help.

With the relaxation of permit issues in CH, he tells me that they will not
require swiss permits to qualify.

He speciafically needs people in the J2EE Corba arena, but is interested
to see any people with a good Java or C++
background, especially German speakers.

He may also need some German speaking support (2ND AND 3RD LINE) people
for the project as well.

Please drop me a mail which I will forward to him if of interest.

Kind regards

Jon