Re: ? OSX compile from CVS (and some setup questions)

From: Kai Großjohann
Subject: Re: ? OSX compile from CVS (and some setup questions)
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 08:48:42 +0100

Heiko Hellweg <nospam@snark.de> writes:

> i tried - but the archives at
> http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/emacs-devel/ didn't really help -

This very same problem was discussed there recently.  It's not OS X
specific, though.

> and subscribing to a devel-list seems not to appropriate for
> one-time problems like these. I thougth, that's what usenet is for.

Are there any problems that are not one-time problems?  After you
solve them, they are gone...

If you use the CVS version, you should expect problems now and then.
Such is the nature of the development version.  Others will also see
the problems, so reading the mailing list tells you in advance which
problems might occur.

kai