Re: (Newbie) How to turn AutoFill-mode on/off

From: Benjamin Lewis
Subject: Re: (Newbie) How to turn AutoFill-mode on/off
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 20:30:21 -0800

On Sat, 23 Nov 2002, ken@cleveland.lug.net wrote:

> If the kind of document your writing is no more typographially complex
> than, say, a master's thesis, then I would suggest using HTML.

For a master's thesis?!  You've gotta be kidding.

I'm too astounded by this suggestion to properly articulate all my
objections to this idea.

Even for these ease of handling references alone, LaTeX is worth learning
for a master's thesis.

--
Benjamin Lewis

Snakes.  Why did it have to be snakes?
                -- Indiana Jones, "Raiders of the Lost Ark"