Re: wrapping mode lines?

From: Jeff Rancier
Subject: Re: wrapping mode lines?
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 13:18:47 -0500

*If* you don't need all the stuff in your mode line, I'd look at
http://www.eskimo.com/~seldon/diminish.el.  I've asked this before, but
never got any responses, which typically means, (1) it's in TFM, or (2) it
was designed in and it's more work than feasible.

Jeff

87isylli3i.fsf@bassoon.jmeeks.com">news:87isylli3i.fsf@bassoon.jmeeks.com...