Re: Cygwin Emacs

From: Leo
Subject: Re: Cygwin Emacs
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 13:17:20 +1100

hi

i've had a problem like that years ago on unix machines.

first advice: start the tut by typing ESC x help-with-tutorial or meta-x
help-with-tutorial or so...

second advice: bind the command help to another key i.e. F1.

cu, leooo

6a2ccde.0211241918.2cb6b904@posting.google.com">news:6a2ccde.0211241918.2cb6b904@posting.google.com...