PCL-CVS:- strange messages in *cvs* buffer

From: Phillip Lord
Subject: PCL-CVS:- strange messages in *cvs* buffer
Date: 02 Dec 2002 16:29:03 +0000

With one repository that I am using, I am getting a lot of strange
messages coming out in my *cvs* buffer.

For example....

In directory describer/src/uk/ac:
Message:
Message:
Message:
Message:
In directory describer/src/uk/ac/man/cs/img/osclient/data:
Message:
Message: File: Workflow.java            Status: Up-to-date
Message:
Message:    Working revision:   1.1.1.1
Message:    Repository revision:        1.1.1.1
/usr/local/cvs/mygrid/mygrid/describer/src/uk/ac/man/cs/img/osclient/data/Workflow.java,v
Message:    Sticky Tag:         (none)
Message:    Sticky Date:                (none)
Message:    Sticky Options:     (none)
Message:
Message:    Existing Tags:
Message:        rtag                            (revision: 1.1.1.1)
Message:        vtag                            (branch: 1.1.1)
Message:
              Up-To-Date  1.1.1.1
              describer/src/uk/ac/man/cs/img/osclient/data/package.html

or

Message:
Message:
Message:        No Tags Exist
Message:

and so on. Often there are enough of these that its makes it hard to
see what is going on. The results seem to be different everytime,
which makes it hard to work out what is happening.

Has anyone got any ideas what might be the problem?

Cheers

Phil