xml indenting, possibly with psgml?

From: Bjoern
Subject: xml indenting, possibly with psgml?
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 15:24:14 +0100

Hello,

I can't figure out how to make psgml indent my xml-files. It just doesn't do anything when I press 'tab' or do 'indent-region'.

I also get an error message because it doesn't find the dtd, can't I get rid of that. I guess I really only need indenting and possibly syntax highlighting.

Perhaps there is a simpler mode for achieving this?

Many thanks in advance for any help!

Bjoern