Alt key

From: gljob
Subject: Alt key
Date: 10 Dec 2002 23:17:26 -0500

Hi everyone,

My question is about the Alt key.  As you know, there are two Alt keys
located beside the Space bar on the key board.  When I am using Emacs
on a Linux console, only the Left Alt key works as the META key, but
not the one on the right.  How do I set it up, so that the Right Alt
key also work as the META key.  Please note that both Left and Right
Alt key works as META, when I am using Emacs on X-Windows interface,
so my problem only occur when using Emacs on a console.  Any help?