Re: Software/HD ecology

From: Ajanta
Subject: Re: Software/HD ecology
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 21:59:18 GMT

Lee Sau Dan <danlee@informatik.uni-freiburg.de> wrote:

> 'man rpm', if you're on a RedHat or SuSE system.

As you could perhaps guess from the Newsgroups line, the specific
systems we were discussing are Mac OS X and BSD's. Or we could discuss
all Unix-like systems in general. They don't have "rpm". From your
statement, it would seem it is not even a Linux syandard, just
something that comes with two packages?