Re: Urgent Business / Financial Benefit.

From: charleskamara
Subject: Re: Urgent Business / Financial Benefit.
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2003 12:02:46 -0500

CHARLES KAMARA
LOT 205 VON MARCHE,
PLATEAU - ABIDJAN.
TELEPHONE: +225 07563025
EMAIL: kamara.charles@caramail.com
IVORY COAST.

Attn: MD/CEO.

I am Mr. Charles Kamara (24yrs old), a Sierra Leonian by birth and the only
surviving son of the former Director of finance, Federal Ministry of Finance
and Minning of Sierra Leone late Chief JOHN KAMARA. I must confess my agitation
is real and my words are my bond in this proposal.

When my late Father was alive, he diverted the sum of US$17MILLION meant for
purchase of ammunition during the peak of the disastrous civil war as he was
against the civil war that claimed over One million innocent lives of my
people, he deposited the money in a Bank in Abidjan, capital of Ivory Coast
where I am presently residing as a Political Refugee with my younger sister
Mary Kamara (17 years old) but we want to leave the IVORY COAST due to the
instability here because of the recent on going armed
rebel conflict in Ivory Coast that started on the 19th of September, 2002.

Now the war in my native Country-Sierra Leone is over with the help of ECOMOG
soldiers, the present Government of Sierra-Leone has revoked the International
Passport(s) of all Past Officials who served under the former government and
they have gone further to ask various Countries to
expel such Person(s)/Officials and at the same time freeze their Bank Accounts
and confiscate their assets,it is on this note that I am contacting you to
assist me and my sister to transfer this money overseas into your bank account
before they are discovered and frozen, all I
needed from you is to furnish me with your bank particulars such as:

1) BANK NAME
2) BANK ADDRESS, TELEPHONE / FAX NUMBERS ETC.
3) ACCOUNT NAME / ACCOUNT NUMBER
4) OTHER RELEVANT BANKING INFORMATION

Upon your consent to assist me and my sister, I am compensating you with 15% of
the total money amount after the transfer of the money must have taken place
into your given bank account and in case of any other necessary expenses you
might incure I would give you an additional
5% of the total amount, presently all my hopes are on you as I really wants to
invest this money in your Country where there are both Political and Economical
stability.

Honestly, I want you to believe that this transaction is real and not a joke.
My late father Chief JOHN KAMARA gave me the copy of the Certificate of deposit
/ Agreement slip issued to him by the bank on the date of deposit which you can
confirm from the bank though I do not wish to expose
myself and my sister to anybody I see, I believe that you would be able to keep
this transaction secret for me because this money is the hope of our lives, it
VERY IMPORTANT.

Please call me immediately after you must have gone through my message, feel
free and make it urgent.

I would further appreciate it if you would kindly negotiate for me in some
profitable blue chip investment opportunities in your country that are risky
free in which I can invest this money when it is transfered to your bank
account, personally I am interested in Estate management and Hotel businesses,
please advise me.

Call me back immediately you receive this message for more explanation or you
can also send message to my second email address. And promise me and my younger
sister to be a father to us considering our situation and that you will not
betray us.

Thanks and God bless you.

Yours sincerely.

Best Regards

Charles Kamara

N.B. The major reason why I need your assistance is that my late Father used me
as the beneficiary / next of kin on the day of deposited and also put a clause
that the money should not be released to me until I attain the age of 30years
old or on the alternative if I am able to produce
a reliable foreign partner that is to say I need a foreign assistance of a
foreigner with Legitimate Bank account abroad who will stand as co-beneficiary
and partner abroad.

http://webmail.netscape.com/