Solar Hours?

From: Robert Uhl <address@hidden>
Subject: Solar Hours?
Date: 05 Jan 2003 19:28:55 -0700

Has anyone gone to the trouble of writing elisp functions to calculate
the solar hours?  By `solar hours,' I mean noon = end of the sixth hour,
twelve hours in the day, twelve in the night &c.  I could write 'em
using solar.el, but my elisp is not too good and I figure that if
anyone's already gone to the trouble, I might as well make use of that
work:-)

The reason is that I'd like to be able to pray matins, prime, terce
&c. at the right times.  Many thanks!

--
Robert Uhl <ruhl@4dv.net>
I remember when everybody posted to Usenet with their real, deliverable