Re: what is *shell* mode's equivalent to bash's C-o?

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: what is *shell* mode's equivalent to bash's C-o?
Date: 11 Jan 2003 13:54:38 +0900

Dan Jacobson <jidanni@dman.ddts.net> writes:
> what is *shell* mode's equivalent to bash's C-o?

None that I know of, but that looks really handy so I'll check it out,
and add it if it's not there...

If there's no existing binding for it in shell-mode, do people think
C-o is a reasonable one?  The default emacs binding of C-o doesn't seem
all that useful in shell-mode/comint...

-Miles
--
"Most attacks seem to take place at night, during a rainstorm, uphill,
 where four map sheets join."   -- Anon. British Officer in WW I